How do you change your signature?

Wow, so found out I need 10 posts to make a link to my vacation countdown in a signature. Couldn't ever find the signature field. Thanks!

That must be new because I have an old countdown in my signature and was looking to update it but can't. That may explain why I can't update. Hmpfh.

Well I made 10 posts finally and still cannot locate where to add my signature...

Well, that's discouraging.

I think I saw in another thread to clear out your cookies in your browser then try again?

It finally appeared as an option, took 30 minutes or so after I hit 10. You may have to wait another 20 minutes.

Wow, so found out I need 10 posts to make a link to my vacation countdown in a signature.

It finally appeared as an option, took 30 minutes or so after I hit 10.

For others who are looking for this same information...
1) yes, you need to have 10 posts (feel free to head to the Test Board to do that), and
2) yes, there is a time-lag after the 10th post before the option will appear.

I was beginning to think I was crazy that I couldn't find the signature link until I found this thread :)

I've been searching how to edit my signature for way too long. Thanks for the heads up about the 10 posts!

I have way more than 10 posts..I want to delete my signature, but have no clue how to do it.. deleting the IMG code doesn't work, tried highlighting the pic, but delete isn't an option..anyone care to share the secret of how to do it? TIA

I have way more than 10 posts..I want to delete my signature, but have no clue how to do it.. deleting the IMG code doesn't work, tried highlighting the pic, but delete isn't an option..anyone care to share the secret of how to do it? TIA
Are you attempting to do this through the "Signature" link (hover over your username in the upper right and click on "Signature")? How about highlighting what you want to delete and hitting the "delete" button on your computer? That works for me.

Are you attempting to do this through the "Signature" link (hover over your username in the upper right and click on "Signature")? How about highlighting what you want to delete and hitting the "delete" button on your computer? That works for me.

yes I tried that, and it didn't work..I don't even remember how I got it to delete now, and haven't bothered to put a new one on,,but thanks for the suggestion (which is more of an answer I got when asking on the tech board!)

@lynxstch do you still want to delete your signature, or did you already take care of it and put a new one up?

Putting it here in case you still want it.

php9X500aAM.jpg

Thanks Mary Jo..I got it, but have no clue now how I did it, lol! I managed to delete the old one and add a new one!

@lynxstch do you still want to delete your signature, or did you already take care of it and put a new one up?

Putting it here in case you still want it.

php9X500aAM.jpg

my friend wants to change her name ...so it is not her real name...where does she go to do that...I have never in all my years ever changed my name so not sure where to go mostly with so many things updated :)

my friend wants to change her name ...so it is not her real name...where does she go to do that...I have never in all my years ever changed my name so not sure where to go mostly with so many things updated :)

There is no way to change your name. She should put a fake email address in her current name, then create a new account/name to post on the boards using her real email address. If there is a real issue with her name (like she's been posting for years and something happened), then she should write to admin@wdwinfo.com. That will go to all of the webmasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter