How do you change your signature?

I haven't been on the boards in quite sometime so I can't remember how to change my signature and I think the process may have changed. I find the link to the signature but how do I actually put the picture in? When I click on the camera it wants the url. Do I need to go through Photobucket or something like that? Is there a link that explains this? If so I couldn't find it. TIA

I haven't been on the boards in quite sometime so I can't remember how to change my signature and I think the process may have changed. I find the link to the signature but how do I actually put the picture in? When I click on the camera it wants the url. Do I need to go through Photobucket or something like that? Is there a link that explains this? If so I couldn't find it. TIA
Yes, unlike a post, where you can drag and drop or copy and paste a photo directly, signatures and avatars require a photo hosting site IMG code.

I hadn't known about the 10 post rule for signatures. Thanks.

Another who did not know about the 10 posts rule. I shall get posting!

I am trying to create a new one. The one that's there is from last trip. Thank you for your help!

I am trying to create a new one. The one that's there is from last trip. Thank you for your help!
You need to go to where you created the original ticker and make a new one. I don't think you can just "update" a current ticker.

Just click on the ticker you have and it will take you to the site to create a new one.

Thank you PrincessSchmoo!
I went to the original place where I made my ticker, made a new one and copied the URL and pasted it in. It did not work when I clicked on old ticker (on my IPad), maybe on my computer, that would work. Thank you again!

Thank you PrincessSchmoo!
I went to the original place where I made my ticker, made a new one and copied the URL and pasted it in. It did not work when I clicked on old ticker (on my IPad), maybe on my computer, that would work. Thank you again!
Be sure you are pasting it in the Signature link, not directly into one of the signature areas in a post. (Does that make sense?)

I have tried to make a new Ticker since mine is outdated. I went through the process and copied the image URL option then went to the signature link and clicked on my old ticker and select paste oftion but nothing happens except a bunch of writing which appears to be computer language show up above my old ticker. I also tried the HTML option but the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong?

I have tried to make a new Ticker since mine is outdated. I went through the process and copied the image URL option then went to the signature link and clicked on my old ticker and select paste oftion but nothing happens except a bunch of writing which appears to be computer language show up above my old ticker. I also tried the HTML option but the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Ok Just figured it out.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL POST.
The other "duplicate post" was an error. Not sure if I did something or the boards are acting up again.

It seems to change not add another.
When you are creating the new ticker, are you starting with your current one and just changing the information? Or are you creating a whole new one?

All I know about tickers, is you go the site where you create one. Here is one such site: http://distickers.com/ticker/ After creating the ticker, you then copy a code to paste into your signature window.

Not sure what code works, you may have to try all of them to to figure out which one works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!