How Do You Feel THIS MOMENT in Time?

Stressed.
As of today I am a senior in nursing school. I took my last final exam of the semester this morning. I WANT to feel that feeling of relief at having the summer laid out before me, but I’m having trouble unwinding.

Stressed.
As of today I am a senior in nursing school. I took my last final exam of the semester this morning. I WANT to feel that feeling of relief at having the summer laid out before me, but I’m having trouble unwinding.

I am not liking that you are stressed, but that you are wanting to be a nurse.

Stressed. Have some assignments to get done before this weekend so that maybe I can talk my boyfriend into going to Epcot ;)

Fabulous! I’m sitting on my balcony with my sweetie at the Dolphin. Going out in a few minutes for cocktails then dinner at 830 at Il Mulino at the Swan.

Worried .....DGD is going through some medical problems. Just starting the process to figure out the extent of it and what to do about it.

Agitated.

The neighbors dog keeps repeatedly crossing the street into our yard. The neighbors are aware and yet do nothing but offer a weak, "Oh, sorry!" They really have no business owning a dog, since they are clueless on training it, refuse to leash the pup, and are too cheap for an underground fence.
The poor dog may get hit by a car.

overwhelmed. We have about 5 different trips planned at this time, and I'm not as ready for any of them (particularly the first one coming up) as I'd like to be.

Packing.....coordinating menus.....planning food shopping........what to do on the trip........reservations........weather........who's watching the house.......etc, etc, etc......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter