How Do You Feel THIS MOMENT in Time?

What's wrong? Can we help? :(

Oh thank you... but no, we had to put our 15 year old dog to sleep today. She was my "heart" dog and we are all having a rough time. I have been trying to distract myself but you can see how well that is going, haha.

Oh thank you... but no, we had to put our 15 year old dog to sleep today. She was my "heart" dog and we are all having a rough time. I have been trying to distract myself but you can see how well that is going, haha.

Oh dear :( I am so sorry

Like crap. My allergies decided to kick in Monday, and I've been trying to fight them back ever since. I can mostly breathe during the day, but I'm still coughing and get tired easily.

I'm so sorry. Putting down animals is always a horrible thing to have to do.

Thank you. It was a long time before I found what I wanted to be “when I grew up”.

It is wonderful that you found your path! I figured mine out later in life (Who knew I wanted to be an accountant?LOL!) and admire people who go for it! Best wishes.

I am so sorry.

I am feeling a bit stressed. DH has had a series of tests, and so far they all were okay. Today is a biopsy for prostate cancer. He is nervous, and I am as well. So off today for this, and then tomorrow a worker comp compliance audit with a client who does his own payroll. I am not sure how it will turn out because he triggered the auditor in the first 5 minutes of the last audit, and she was so stinkin mad she is not going back to 2014. I have asked that he just stop talking, but so far he cannot help himself.. Referring to a woman as "Sweetheart" is not a good way to make friends. I cannot wait for Saturday.

I am struck by the fact that the only two positive responses were from people at Disney. Clearly everyone needs more Disney World and less real world. :tink:
My allergies are never a problem in Florida... I think you're on to something!

Relieved and Happy.

3 years ago my Mom was hit by a driver under the influence. Mom had very serious injuries, was in the trauma ICU for a month, was in the hospital for a total of 5 months straight, and still doesn't have the mobility she had before. But we are thankful we still have her.

Next Monday is the trial for criminal charges on the person who hit her. Mom was going to have to testify, and she was dreading it. My sister and I were dreading it for her.

We JUST found out they have accepted the plea deal the DA's office originally offered, and it's soemthing we're ok with too. This means no trial which is GREAT news. We will get a chance to make victim impact statements at the sentencing hearing in a few weeks, and I think that will be good for Mom.

It's been a rough road, and continues to be, but we've learned to celebrate victories as they come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter