How do you put a picture ....

FutureBroadwayStar

Earning My Ears
How do u put a picture under your username?
Also How do you put a picture(s) in your signature?

I would appreciate anyones help!

Welcome to the DIS FutureBroadwayStar. :D

The picture under you name is called an avatar. To add one, go to your user cp at the top of the page, then click on edit options. Go all of the way to the bottom of the page. Click on the change avatar button and follow the directions.

To add a picture to your signature, follow this link and click on Dan's clipart primer.

If you have any more questions, just shout. :)

Hi Press the user cp at the top of the page, then go to EDIT OPTiONS Its there at the bottom of the list! Let me know if you find it or if you need more help! :D

I went under User Cp, I went to edit profile, I go to the bottom...and it's not there. I have Bio, Location, Interest, Occupation, gender...it then has two buttons summit modif. and clear fields. the only other things on the bottom of my edit page are contact us and the web address. Am I looking in the right place?

Edit Options NOT Edit Profile! Good luck let me know!:D

How do you put a custom avatar under your name? I can do a regular one, but how can I make one more personal?

not sure if i should post as a new topic, but my custom avatar is gone. it's not loading at all, there is just a broken image.

i noticed that other users' avatars are also having the same problem.
i'm assuming this is all the users who made custom avatars.

can anyone reply with an update as to if this is a temporary problem, when it might be fixed, or if there is something specific users have to do in order to fix their custom avatars?

thanks.

Lisa TX

I can't get Dans Clipart Primer link to work. Is there another way to add a pic??

I can't get into Dan's site either.
I want to put a picture (not my own - one from a Mickey site) on - something like Sdoane & MomPoppins has - in that area of my posts.

HELP, Please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!