• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you rate Whispering Canyon?

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Considering this for our next trip......how do you all rate it? Food, atmosphere etc! Help!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Food.........very good...........I'm a barbecue lover and love the WC food.............

Atmosphere.........depends on your tastes.........if you're into a hootin and hollerin' good time, then the atmosphere is great.....if you are subdued, shy, not willing to participate, then maybe the atmosphere is not for you.................

I love the place..............10's across the board for me.......
Rack of ribs and a frosty cold one...........can't beat it.........:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I agree, whether you have kids or not (like us), you will have a blast! The food is very tasty, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is exciting! Don't forget to ask for the ketchup! ;)

We went there twice on our last trip. It is a fun spot. I found the food to be very good. I would give the food a rating of ten.

DH and I dined there "accidentally" on our honeymoon. We were staying at WL, it was pouring, and we needed somewhere close to eat dinner.
We LOVED our food and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. The family seated next to us was surprised that we would choose to eat there while we were honeymooning, but I'm really glad we did.
My sister and I plan on eating there in June.

If you have kids, or like that kind of thing, the atmosphere is alot of fun. The food, though, stinks. Everything is dry and tasteless. (Exception- good milkshakes.) The service has also been lacking, at least on our couple of visits. The servers are so busy with all the goings-on that they don't pay the attention to your table that you might like.

I'd be happy to never go there again, but it is convenient after a long day at the park (assuming you're staying at WL) and my daughter loves all the activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter