How do you use Mobile Ordering with DDP?

hart6066

DIS Veteran
We don't arrive until this weekend, but when playing with the app, I can see how to order with the cc linked to our magic bands, but haven't yet seen a way to link it to DDP. Will that "appear" as an option once we're actually checked in or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

We used mobile ordering at MK yesterday, and it automatically used the counter service credits without me needing to do anything.
I can’t remember the exact message that popped up when I was ordering, but it was just a confirmation type thing to say it was going to use the credits, it was really easy anyway.

Enjoy!

We don't arrive until this weekend, but when playing with the app, I can see how to order with the cc linked to our magic bands, but haven't yet seen a way to link it to DDP. Will that "appear" as an option once we're actually checked in or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

It will be there once you arrive. Your credits aren't active yet, so the system doesn't "know" you have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter