How does AAA work?

turnlisa

DIS Veteran
I have a AAA card. Noticed up on their website that booking with AAA gives you various perks (e.g., AAA Diamond parking pass). Does this mean that I have to book with AAA or can I book with my regular agent? What do I do to get the pass and the $200 Disney dollars? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not booking now since my dates are in February but would like some information beforehand.

To get the AAA perks you must book a AAA package with a AAA travel agent at a AAA office.

You can call Disney reservations directly to book a room only with a AAA discount, however you will get no other perk besides the discount.

turnlisa said:
I have a AAA card. Noticed up on their website that booking with AAA gives you various perks (e.g., AAA Diamond parking pass). Does this mean that I have to book with AAA or can I book with my regular agent? What do I do to get the pass and the $200 Disney dollars? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not booking now since my dates are in February but would like some information beforehand.

I believe the $200 Disney Dollars is a promo when you book a AAA package at the Swan or Dolphin through AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter