How does All Day Dining work?

Can you really get water at anytime or is that every hour as well? If that is the case I think this would be beneficial to my family. Are there snack items that are part of this plan?

Drinks are unlimited. You can get them as often as you like.

You can use your "side" for a snack. You will have things like fruit cups (strawberries, grapes, orange sections), cupcakes, cake slices, pickles, salads and cookies to choose from.

Hi I cant see on the all day dining deal where it says drinks are unlimited it says every hour under the info ?

I’m glad I found this thread but I don’t think I understand any better than before.

“All-Day Dining Deal includes 1 entree, 1 side OR 1 dessert & 1 regular sized non-alcoholic beverage each time through the line up to once per hour until 30 minutes prior to restaurant closing time.“

The “OR” is throwing me off.

So, assuming I can get something like a burger (entree) and fries (side), does that mean I have to wait an hour to get my dessert?
And then when I do, the 60 minute countdown begins again before I could get another burger?

Can I get a full meal and then wait two hours?

What makes dessert so special that you need to wait an hour after your main course, and essentially choose it over another entree and a side?
I wanted to chime in and add that when we went in November, some "entrees" were really what I would consider an entree + side and then we still got to add dessert. I don't remember the specifics, although I do recall eating at Waterway Grill at the end of the day and having an insane amount of food.

Plus we were a party of 5, although only 4 of us had tickets and dining pass (youngest was 2, so sharing with him was allowed). By the time we mixed the combo of allowable sides and desserts, we always had way more food than we could eat. We could easily order an entree each, two sides and two desserts (within our allowance) and share all of that.

Hi I cant see on the all day dining deal where it says drinks are unlimited it says every hour under the info ?

I couldn't find it on the official info page either, but that's been the practice every time we have used the plan (the most recent which was the last week of January this year). On that trip, they didnt even ring us up if we only had drinks....they just waived us through the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!