How does Chicken Guy work with Dining Plan?

GaMomof2Girls

Earning My Ears
Hey there! I am trying to decide between Deluxe Dining or TIW....we have 2 credit dinners on almost every night, so using our credits won't be an issue. I'm trying to do the math to see if it is worth it.

I can get discount Disney Gift Cards at BJ's so i'm saving some money there too.

Anyways, with Chicken Guy, how does the dining plan work. Do you get the chicken tenders, a side, and a drink? That's what i'm assuming but I wasn't 100% sure.

Thanks for your help!

I was there last week. You can get the combination meal (worth $11.49) with one QS credit. This includes a sandwich or three tenders with fries and a soda. Also comes with 2 sauces. If you want to try other sauces, it's 50c each.

I was there last week. You can get the combination meal (worth $11.49) with one QS credit. This includes a sandwich or three tenders with fries and a soda. Also comes with 2 sauces. If you want to try other sauces, it's 50c each.

Instead of the soda you could get an alcoholic beverage, right?

Instead of the soda you could get an alcoholic beverage, right?

I don't think you could - the QS credit was good for a combo meal but no substitutions were allowed. You might have more luck but we were only allowed the soda. It's a poor use of a credit but we really wanted to try the chicken & sauces so we shared one combo meal between three of us before eating at D-Luxe, where we could get alcohol with our QS credit.

I don't think you could - the QS credit was good for a combo meal but no substitutions were allowed. You might have more luck but we were only allowed the soda. It's a poor use of a credit but we really wanted to try the chicken & sauces so we shared one combo meal between three of us before eating at D-Luxe, where we could get alcohol with our QS credit.

Bummer! That isn't a good value then...we'll probably just pay out of pocket for that one. That chicken is so good I need 5 strips anyway :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!