How does estoppel work

DisMomKY

Mouseketeer
I noticed on our Title company page that ours was sent to estoppel on 1/2. How does that process work? We are waiting on ROFR it was also sent 1/2 and I don’t expect that til early Feb but wasn’t for sure about estoppel

I’ve noticed in some of my recent closings the estoppel letter is just a step in the process that seems to happen fairly quickly. The biggest hold ups I’ve found are:
ROFR, some have been done in 10 days, others have taken 3 weeks.
Once the deed is recorded to the time Disney loads the contract in the computer. I’ve seen this take between 2 days to right now running almost 2 weeks.
Once the contract is in your account then it seems to take Disney another week for the points to actually be visible in your account.
The other unknown is how long it takes the seller to get their paperwork back to the title company.

I noticed on our Title company page that ours was sent to estoppel on 1/2. How does that process work? We are waiting on ROFR it was also sent 1/2 and I don’t expect that til early Feb but wasn’t for sure about estoppel
How do you look on your title companies page to see when the estoppel was sent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter