How does FP Planning Key Card work?

Fernanda Diaz

Earning My Ears
Hello!
We're staying at a Disney Springs hotel in November, I booked a magic your way package which means I bought the tickets at the Disney Website when I booked the hotel through Disney.
I'm not sure how I will receive the tickets but when I look at my reservations/tickets at MDE I see 4 FP Planning Key Cards one for each guest.
When do I receive the actual tickets? How does it work? I'm a bit confused since it just said I would receive some documents but it doesn't say when or if there's a tracking number for the package...

Thank you!

Hello!
We're staying at a Disney Springs hotel in November, I booked a magic your way package which means I bought the tickets at the Disney Website when I booked the hotel through Disney.
I'm not sure how I will receive the tickets but when I look at my reservations/tickets at MDE I see 4 FP Planning Key Cards one for each guest.
When do I receive the actual tickets? How does it work? I'm a bit confused since it just said I would receive some documents but it doesn't say when or if there's a tracking number for the package...

Thank you!
The Key Cards are linked to your MDX account and allow you to book your FPs when your 60 day window opens.

With booked packages, tickets aren’t active until your arrival date. You’ll probably receive them when you check-in at your hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!