how does photopass work at DLP?

thanks!!!
do i have to book the 10 day pass in advance?
we have a 4 night package booked at the newport bay concierge - it includes the room, breakfast and entrance tickets...
so do i need to call them to add on the photopass?

it's crazy how little i know about DLP!!!!!!

We were there in May of this year, and one of the tips that I am so glad that we listened to was not to get photopass... Honestly we only saw one photopass photographer for the 3 full days we were there... We just bought a couple of the ride photo's when we exited the ride...

So for sure with Photopass:
Disneyland Park:
- Meet Mickey
- Meet the princesses

- Big Thunder Mountain
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear

Studios:
- Art of Animation character (currently Minnie in Christmas outfit, but can change)
- Meet Spiderman

- Rock 'n Roller Coaster
- Tower of Terror

thanks! i'm really going to have to do my research about everything for our visit in july!!
i'm so clueless right now...

thanks! i'm really going to have to do my research about everything for our visit in july!!
i'm so clueless right now...

Don't worry, you have 7 months, that's plenty of time. We don't do FP+ planning, restaurants are 2 months in advance. Get your hotel and tickets arranged. Make a list of the rides you want to do, shows you want to see. Recently there have been quite a few 'first visit'-posts, skim through those and you will be fine.

Don't worry, you have 7 months, that's plenty of time. We don't do FP+ planning, restaurants are 2 months in advance. Get your hotel and tickets arranged. Make a list of the rides you want to do, shows you want to see. Recently there have been quite a few 'first visit'-posts, skim through those and you will be fine.

how do you make restaurant reservations?
we're only interested in the places that are good for vegetarians/vegans..
i figure agrabah will be good...
not sure if there are any others...

I think my biggest complaint about Photopass at Disneyland Paris is the on-ride photos are so dreadful. We went for the first time last year, and the where they take the photos at Space Mountain is just so meh that we had friends ask if we were bored when I posted them on Facebook. The same with Pirates, too.

i'll have to check the price of photopass......we take a lot of photos with our phones, so maybe we don't need photopass...

how do you make restaurant reservations?
we're only interested in the places that are good for vegetarians/vegans..
i figure agrabah will be good...
not sure if there are any others...

France in general is not the best place, I believe for vegan/veggie. ;) All menus are online and you can see which restaurant will appeal. You can make reservations over the phone and online only via the Dutch website. I really enjoyed Café Agrabah and would return, but always closes early.

I think with Space Mountain the issue is that the photo is right at the launch. With Pirates the best way to get a good picture is to request front row.

Will the phototpass photographers take photos with my personal phone like they do at the US parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!