How does this plan sound?

Maggie'sMom

DIS Veteran
We're arriving on Friday, August 13th so my ADR day is Sunday. This is my ADR schedule:

Friday: Ohana dinner
Saturday: 50's PTC lunch
Sunday: no ADRs
Monday: Akershus breakfast, LeCellier dinner
Tuesday: 1900 PF dinner
Wednesday: Chefs de France lunch
Thursday: no ADRs
Friday: Crystal Palace breakfast
Saturday: Chef Mickey's breakfast

What order should I make the ADRs in? My thought is:
1. LeCellier dinner
2. Ohana dinner
3. Chef Mickey's breakfast
4. Akershus breakfast
5. 50's PTC lunch
6. 1900 PF dinner
7. Crystal Palace breakfast
8. Chefs de France lunch

I guess the biggest question is which do I try for first, LC dinner (which is for our 4th day) or Ohana dinner (which is for our arrival day)? I'm tempted to switch the order of those two, but I'd be more disappointed if I don't get LC than if I can't get Ohana.

What do you think?

I'd do Le Cellier, 'Ohana, and then Crystal Palace if you want a pre-park opening time. I made my ADRs Monday morning and had no problem getting those restaurants and at or very near the times I wanted.

Good Luck!

Should I be more concerned about getting Crystal Palace over Chef Mickey's? I thought Chef Mickey's was the harder ADR to get. Granted, I am looking for a pre-park opening ADR for Crystal Palace, whereas I'll be happy with a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's since it's our departure day and we won't be going to a park that day.

Since the time is more important with CP, do that before Chef Mickey's. I had no trouble getting my CM time, but I wanted dinner.

I've had more trouble by far getting Chef Mickey for Easter Week--a busy week--than CP. CP bfst has been easy to get nearly everyday, unless you do want the pre-park opening times. Those do go fast.

I made all the ADRs today. I was able to get a pre-park opening CP, but the only time available for us was 8:05. I'd hoped for 8:15 or 8:20 so we'd have a minute or two to stop and get our picture taken in front of the castle. With an 8:05 ressie, I feel like we will have to rush straight to the restaurant. Does anyone know if Photopass photogs are out before 8am for those of us with 8:05 ressies?

I had my choice of times for Chef Mickey's, but I was wanting a later breakfast since it's our departure day and we will have to check out and store our luggage before going to breakfast. I could have had anything between 10:00 and 10:30. I chose 10:20.

The only ADR I was disappointed with was Akershus. I wasn't able to get a pre-park opening for that one. I settled for 9:15, but will keep checking to see if I can move it earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter