How Does Using a Dreams Unlimited Agent Work?

Aurora79

Mouseketeer
Now that we know 2020 packages will be released soon, I need to decide whether to go with an agent or not. If I do go with an agent, I will for sure use Dreams, but I’m not really sure how it works. Do they book everything and then it shows up in my MDE, or do they give me a reservation number to enter in there myself? I already have flights booked, so they will have to work with those dates. Will they book the airport Minnie Van for me? What about ADRs? How much communication do they have with you throughout the process?

Thank you all for any input!

I used a Dreams agent for my honeymoon for the first time. They book your package. You have to give them your MDE login for them to link anything for you. As far as ADRs, it’s up to you. You can give the agent a list of what you want, or you can book them yourself. My agent was very communicative- she sent a weekly email news update, reminders of upcoming booking dates, and prompt responses to all questions. It’s worthwhile to go through an agent if you’re uncertain about the booking process or the options available to you, but if you already know what you want to do it doesn’t save much time. I mostly did it to give the TA fee to Dreams instead of Disney!

I went ahead and got a Dreams agent. I’m so anxious to book, and I know the Disney website will probably be overwhelmed this week, I figured why not let someone else fool with it so I don’t have to worry about it on top of everything I already worry about on a daily basis. Haha! I do feel good about helping by giving someone there the commission too since they’ve already helped me so much with their videos and this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!