How early is too early?

Ahhh, I see. In that case, if you're looking to do a split stay, I reccommend doing AKL later in the trip! You'll definitely want to spend a full day there!

Texas Roadhouse is AMAAAAAZING. Want it so bad right now!

If I book rooms, but want to switch can I just call and move things around? I don't know how these things work!! I was thinking the first night because then we can see the animals at night and during the morning before we leave? (Sunday will be a resort hopping day!) or do it the night before we leave? I feel like I'd get more time doing it as our first night!

LOL! He's on about the blooming onions, we went to Canadian Tire and found this onion chopper gadget and he's trying to figure out if he can make his own blooming onion out of it hahahaha he's a card.

Real Life Update #1

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's finally the weekend. It's been one rough week for me. Like I've said, I'm a supply ECA (early childhood assistant) at the YMCA of Toronto. This week was my first full week working Monday to Friday since being off from my YMCA job back home. And it was a rooooouuuugh room to work in! I still loved it, but yeah. It was hard. Thankfully, though, my apprenticeship papers came in! I can go sign them next week. April is going to be one hectic hectic month. We move next weekend, and we thankfully found a place lol. Now I'll be starting school again.... all exciting stuff, though!

So today I come to you with some fun news! Luke took me out for a lunch date :) And it spirit of trying to prep myself for taking a lot of pictures in Disney World, I took pictures of our lunch lol! You'll see how miserably I failed.

We went to a local restaurant called Riley's. It was ok...

For an appetizer we got pizza rolls, which clearly I forgot to take a picture of as I'm using a image I found on Google.
122p6p4.jpg

For our mains, I got the Jack Chicken - A grilled chicken breast topped with pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion and chipotle mayo. (With onion rings.)
ve7m0g.jpg

This was alright.. the chicken was dry but I'm never too bothered because honestly I can never make good chicken at home to begin with. There was very little chipotle mayo on it, which sucked. And I'm pretty sure they literally got frozen Walmart onion rings.

Luke got the Gyros - Traditional gyros on a pita with tomatoes, onions, lettuce and our secret recipe tzatziki. Add Feta - 2.19. (With fries, and he got feta!)
6plojb.jpg

This was actually good, I sort of wish I got it? But it was also my first time trying this kind of things lol. The fries were also SO GOOD!

It came to just under $45 and we rounded it up to $50 with the tip!

And that was all for lunch. It was nice to sit down and talk. We talked about Disney and kind of argued over it, I won't lie. Luke is very much all about money and he hates seeing money leave his bank account. He's the type that would like to not eat because he doesn't want to spend the money, lol. :headache:

Anyway, in other news! We got the apartment, and my parents will be down next weekend to help me move! On their way down they are stopping at this mall that has a Disney Outlet store in it, and I'm really hoping they have pins there because I LOVE PINS. I only own 2 but I seriously go crazy and if was up to me I'd be like, $400 worth on Amazon, ha. So I thought I'd show you some pins I want!

2yobl8g.jpg

Beauty and the Beast has always been up there as far as faves go. The live action brings me to tears every time I watch it. I'm not into meeting characters but If I had too, It'd be Belle, Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell.

Which brings me to my next...
24ux110.jpg

I just really love this set? No explanation for it!

Also, this Mickey! It's so cute. I love the glasses, probably because I wear glasses!
sq6yxu.jpg

And last but not least, I'd love to get a mystery set!
2sb67g0.jpg

These are the two I have.
m9snja.jpg

I was showing them to Luke just a few minutes ago and he was reading the back and the Donald one is a 2005 Limited Edition "Cast" pin? I don't know if I bought it, but I know I wasn't into trading at the time so who knows! Do any of you trade pins? I'd love to see what everyone has!

And last but not least, I was also looking for Luke! He's such a star wars freak, I asked my mom to look for some star wars pins, specifically this mystery set
13z5x6b.jpg

I'm going to be real sad if I can't find it locally! I don't know where the closest US Disney Store is!

I also took a peak at their magic bands and I'm 100% set on buying this one!
25tuwjb.jpg

Anyway, that's what my Saturday is looking like!

6jkok3.jpg

Hi everyone! Just a quick update that I'm not even going to put a link in for, lol!

First of all, HAPPY EASTER! if you celebrate :) if not, I hope your weekend was a blast!!

We just moved into our new place this weekend! My parents came down for a couple days to help out, which was nice. But it really didn't feel like a visit because we were just sooooo busy. Both my cats are also extremely sick right now, we brought Winnie to the emergency vet on Friday and basically sold a limb for her. Now it's Tango's turn, but we are bringing her to a vet in our new town.

I'm still slowly unpacking bins and boxes but if I'm being honestly I've had my butt on the couch all morning listening to Dis Podcasts and reading some posts on the boards. I'm still not feeling well, either! Its a rough time.

I'm trying not to forget this guy! I've got more money into my savings which is a great bonus :)

:dogdance:Hey, I'm planning for our anniversary trip in 2020 too. Yea! I was wondering if it was too early to start planning, but glad to see that they are others...

:dogdance:Hey, I'm planning for our anniversary trip in 2020 too. Yea! I was wondering if it was too early to start planning, but glad to see that they are others...

Hey! Welcome :) I'd love to follow along if you make a pre-trip report!!

Yay, I found you! You had me at the kitties! We have 8. That's not a typo. :rotfl2:

I'm off to read all your updates now!

Omg, well first off, good riddance to any guy that breaks up with you because of Disney! Glad you found that out when you did, Luke sounds like a keeper!

My husband didn't think he would love WDW and that our first trip would be a one and done...by the beginning of day 2 he was saying "next time" :rotfl:

He also won't stay anywhere but AKL after spending 3 days there on an anniversary trip we did. We both loved it so much and I really felt like I wouldn't even have to go to the parks when I was there!

Glad you got moved in but poor kitties! I hope they are okay! :(

Omg, well first off, good riddance to any guy that breaks up with you because of Disney! Glad you found that out when you did, Luke sounds like a keeper!

My husband didn't think he would love WDW and that our first trip would be a one and done...by the beginning of day 2 he was saying "next time" :rotfl:

He also won't stay anywhere but AKL after spending 3 days there on an anniversary trip we did. We both loved it so much and I really felt like I wouldn't even have to go to the parks when I was there!

Glad you got moved in but poor kitties! I hope they are okay! :(

Thank you!! And I hope Luke's the same way! He seems to pick up quick. Just the other day he was asking about restaurant menus and how food works, lol! So hopefully I'll win him over. Even if it is jus by food!

I've decided on the first night 100% being at AKL, as a surprise for Luke, and I'm a little worried that's how he or both of us will be!

And they're both on the mend.. since that post, I've brought Tango back twice and Winnie back once. :(

Sorry for not being around for over a month! But exciting news WE BOOKED A CRUISE!! I'm thinking of doing a second pre-trip report? idk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter