• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How early will ticket booths open on early entry days? And stroller on DLRR?

imjen

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone knows when the ticket booths will open up on early entry days. We need to redeem our ticket vouchers and I'm hoping they will be open a little before our early entry time. Also, could I pick up the tickets the evening before & where would I park (w/o) hopefully paying parking if I wanted to just run over there & do that.

Also, can we take our stroller on the Disneyland Railroad and the monorail? It's a lightweight, collapsible umbrella stroller--not the super tiny ones, but medium size with the basket underneath & the sunshade.

Thank you!! :flower: :bounce:

Imjen,

I would think that ticket booths open at least a half hour before the park. I do not know if they open an hour before the park. However, if you have a chance to get your tix a day or two before, then I recommend doing that to avoid the long lines.

You can park at the Downtown Disney Parking Lot - the first three hours are free, and walk to the monorail station - they have a ticket booth there, and that would save you some time.

You can take your strollers on the monorail, railroad, and trams as long as the strollers are folded. :)

How do I get to the Downtown Disney Parking lot? Is it just off Harbor? And I guess I'll see the Monorail entrance where the ticket booth is pretty easily? Thanks!

Didn't they close the Monorail ticket office?
I think I saw pics of it on Darkbeer's web site/laughingplace posts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter