How far is Sea World from the Disney parks?

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
My sister is looking at some hotel tha says it is close to Sea World. I can't remember how far Sea World is from WDW.

Anyone know how far of a ride it would be - distance & time?

I'll say 20-40 minutes door to door (well really parking lot to parking lot) depending on traffic and where inside WDW you're headed.

Yeah, it's not very far distance wise, but with the traffic around Downtown Disney and such, it could take in the mentioned time frame.

My sister is looking at some hotel tha says it is close to Sea World. I can't remember how far Sea World is from WDW.

Anyone know how far of a ride it would be - distance & time?

15-20 minutes is what it took us a few years ago. And that was with construction.

She ended up booking the Lake Buena Vista Suites with a Mousesavers rate of $132 during peak time. She'll be in a 1BR suite, so she's happy.

I'm an on-site snob, so I was trying to talk her in to that, but she got a great deal & it will work well for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter