How far of a drive from Palm Springs to LV?

Sherri

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I never though
We are flying into SNA (John Wayne). Spending a week in the area of Anaheim and LA. Then driving to Palm Springs for a weeks stay and onto Las Vegas. Just wondering how long of a drive from Palm SPrings to Las Vegas. Next question is how long of a drive from Las Vegas to get back to the San Ana airport? Thanks

I lived in Palm Springs about 13 years ago and when we drove to Palm Springs I'm thinking it was about 3 hours and we went the back way through the middle of nowhere. I'm sure you'll get some recent experiences but I had to chime in, I love the Palm Springs/ Palm Desert area enjoy! :)

mommyintn said:
I lived in Palm Springs about 13 years ago and when we drove to Palm Springs I'm thinking it was about 3 hours and we went the back way through the middle of nowhere. I'm sure you'll get some recent experiences but I had to chime in, I love the Palm Springs/ Palm Desert area enjoy! :)

Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter