How fast do the tickets for the MNSSHP usually sell out?

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going on the 19th and on the 26th, but have to talk to others in our party. Am I going to miss out by not ordering right now?!

I know the tickets for Halloween night sell out fast - not sure about the other dates.

We're going the 19th! Can't wait!

Debbie

Some nights never sell out. I'd say if you were going Oct 31 to get it now but the other days you do still have time. I bought my ticket to MVMCP last Aug for Dec 8 and it was never sold out. Same will happen with certain MNSSHP dates.

I will also be there late October...is it worth going???

Last year they also went on sale in April but we didn't buy ours until mid-July and there was plenty. We didn't go on Halloween itself, but on Friday 25th. It was great and we can't wait to do it again this year! It is fun spooky, not too scary and except for the evil characters in the parade my 3 year old had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter