How fast does Wine & Dine Post Race Party sell out for non-runners?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
My crazy son just signed up for Wine & Dine 10K and 1/2 Marathon for November. (We are leaving April 9th for Star Wars Dark Side Challenge from CA)

For now, we don't know if my younger son also wants to go again in November so I can't sign up for Post Race Party yet.

How fast do they sell out? My younger son will decide if he wants to go after our April trip and he might go back to City College so don't know if he can get off in November.

Thank you.

Last year race party tickets went on sale about 2 weeks after race registration. Party tickets were available for months and probably didn't sell out until September/October timeframe if I remember correctly. That being said with the changes they are making this year it may go a bit faster than that as it isn't a late night party and may appeal to more people.

This year will be hard to tell. They already went on sale and the party is from 8pm - 1 am. If they don't sell out you have until November 5th to buy them. It will probably sell out around September or October if it follows previous years trend.

Do you still need a ticket? I have to leave Sunday and wasn't planning to, but already have a ticket I'd like to try to sell!

Do you still need a ticket? I have to leave Sunday and wasn't planning to, but already have a ticket I'd like to try to sell!
Just realized you were asking me. LOL! I didn't want to take chance so I already bought my ticket. Thank you for asking.

I'm going to remember you if I still need a ticket! My travel agent accidentally forgot to include one in my order, but it sounds like he talked to Disney and was still able to add it back in. I won't believe it until I see it when I get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter