How find out resorts you can buy direct?

KCMA

Mouseketeer
I am just curious how I am able to find out what DVC resorts we can buy direct.. Last time I was at a Disney talking to a rep they pushed CCV and Poly?

We are more specifically interested in Beach Club

Thanks for any help!

Any DVC sales guide can tell you what sold-out resorts are available to either purchase right then, or to waitlist. CCVC is of course what they are pushing because that's the newest resort. Poly is sold out, but DVC is still selling and/or waitlisting for it, but at a BIG price.

I have heard of a number of BCV purchases going through, though not often.

If you buy resale , you can choose from all kinds of DVC resorts and save a boat load of money. The current price per point for direct sales through Disney is about $187 ...yikes! There are some perks that direct buyers get but in my opinion these discounts still dont outweigh the savings of buying resale :) just something to think about...

They do not have a wait list for BCV right now, or VGF or VGC. So if you want BCV direct, it really depends on the guide you're working with, how many points, and if they have them.

https://dvcnews.com/index.php/dvc-program/financial/pricing-a-promotions

Direct pricing and minimum purchases link above (though not always a strict rule on minimums).

However, inventory is another story.

The easiest time to buy is likely the first day of your desired UY. EX: Oct 1 of an OCT UY.

Call a guide and ask what's available now. Know what you want. If they don't have it, get on a waitlist now and consider looking at resale while you wait. Unlike many on this board, direct benefits (regardless of lack of guaranty) were important to me. However, I was buying a small contract and the price difference was minimal (in my opinion). Savings for a larger contract often outweighs direct benefits for many.

We took a DVC tour on Saturday and Copper Creek, Saratoga, OKW, and Poly were the WDW properties available direct. We’re going to do more research and consider Boardwalk resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter