How hard is it to get an AP rate in October?

I'm planning om gettin an Ap & going in Sept, Oct & Dec. Assuming they are out there, are they hard to get???

The past couple of years, I haven't been able to get the full time I wanted at the resort I wanted. I've missed it by a day or two and had to stay at another resort (usually a value), but I have been able to get a code for the entire stay. Also, I call at 7:00am when the codes first come out. Just watch the boards, pay attention to Mousesavers, and get up early on that day. Good luck!!!! Oh the resort I've tried to get the full weeks has been POR.

My fingers are crossed for all of us!!!

Chris :sunny:

Last year AP rates in October were VERY VERY limited. Normally they aren't as scarce as they were last year. Keep in mind though that last year just about ever week in September, Central Fla was hit with a hurricane or tropical storm so lots of people booked for September rescheduled for October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter