How has Boma dinner been lately?

DrDavidQDawson

Earning My Ears
We will be at wdw for Thanksgiving this year and I have Boma booked for Thanksgiving dinner. We are a party of six with myself, dh, mil, fil, dd(13) and dd (2). We haven't been to Boma since 2012 and loved it, but I've heard mixed reviews the past couple of years. Has anyone had dinner there lately? What did you think? TIA

I was there in January and enjoyed it. It was crowded and not a laid back experience, but the buffet was well-stocked, the food was good, and the server was attentive.

I was there in January and enjoyed it. It was crowded and not a laid back experience, but the buffet was well-stocked, the food was good, and the server was attentive.
Thank you! I anticipate that it will be a little hectic. Our first choice was Cali Grill, but they were booked for Thanksgiving day. I'm avoiding the parks Thanksgiving day 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter