How important was TAPESTRY?

What's your actual question?

I may have to restructure under 150 pts -

It was important for the marketing folks at Disney, and it worked well. "Be one of the first 150 to purchase AKV and we will put your name on a Tapestry". 150 bought the first day... "oops, printer made a mistake, buy b4 March and you can be on the Tapestry". My Guide tells me that there are so many names that the Tapestry will be really big or the names really small. :lmao:

I am getting some pretty good laughs on this board today!:rotfl:

I don't understand what's so funny. As a personal friend of Carol's she was assured by Disney that her DVC ownership would be kept confidential. Please respect her privacy.

;)

To the OPs question

This is similar to buying a brick for the walkway that was to go around Seven Seas lagoon or the Leave a Legacy plaques at Epcot or DVC's own a piece of the magic. This is a way to create a more permanent bond between WDW and its guests.

For us buying the number of points for what we wanted to do (2 bdrm for 5 nights during adventure season) gave us the need for 150 points. That drove the decision. The tapestry is just a nice additional little touch.

I don't understand what's so funny. As a personal friend of Carol's she was assured by Disney that her DVC ownership would be kept confidential. Please respect her privacy.

;)

As a personal friend I would think you would know how to spell her first name. Are you sure you know her? :)

And how many of us can fake a passable rendition of the Tapestry song?:rolleyes1
(I CAN!!:rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter