How is 2018 MVMCP map wrong?

ericar

Mouseketeer
On the newest podcast it is mentioned that the party map is wrong as far as the free treat locations.
Could you please update us with what was wrong?

Thanks

I believe some of the specialty treat locations that were listed on the map were changed and the treats were in the vicinity said on the map but not the exact location on the map.

Last edited:
I believe some of the specialty treat locations that were listed on the map were changed and the treats were in the vicinity said on the map but no the exact location on the map.
Yes, I saw some other vloggers who said the same thing. And don't know if anything's changed, but on the first (or one of the first) nights, not even CM's seemed to know about he changes, or where the "real locations" were.

Last edited:

The map stated that the Scrooge McDuck egg nog custard dessert was available at Gaston's Tavern but a Cast Member there told us they didn't have it and that it was actually available at Storybook Treats instead. That was the only one we experienced not being accurate on the first night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter