How is End of February for Crowds?

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Search is disabled and I can't find anything on this on any recent page. We've never gone at the end of Feb, just the beginning, and were curious if the end of the month gets crazy busy. Anyone with end-of-Feb experience, your help would be appreciated! :)

We always go the end of February to the beginning of March. The crowds are usually thinning out as you move away from President's Day. The weather is usually good - except for last year when the high's were around 53. BRRRRRR!!!!

Have fun - maybe we'll see you there this year!

We were there the first week of March a few years ago, and will be back 2/27-3/8 this year. It shouldn't be to crowded, far enough after Presidents Day, and before spring breakers. There will be familys from New Orleans escaping Mardi Gras,:jester: but that about it... Have a great trip!!

We go that week every year. E rides run about 15-30 minutes, TT is on the higher end and most are walkons. Last year DS went on TOT over and over again.

I've seen you answer this question a dozen times, and I never tire of hearing it (we'll be there then)!! ~:p~

Yes Eeyore2U- I love hearing that response as well....I am so excited for our trip and am glad that it shouldn't be crowded!

P.S. I always want to ask- is that you kissing the Queen of Heart's hand??? Every time I see your posts with that picture, I think, "Oh, look, it's Drew Carey!" And I love Drew Carey so don't take it as an insult or anything. :D

Originally posted by SuzyQue
I've seen you answer this question a dozen times, and I never tire of hearing it (we'll be there then)!! ~:p~

So will we. Say hi!!! lol

Originally posted by Alice28
Yes Eeyore2U- I love hearing that response as well....I am so excited for our trip and am glad that it shouldn't be crowded!

P.S. I always want to ask- is that you kissing the Queen of Heart's hand??? Every time I see your posts with that picture, I think, "Oh, look, it's Drew Carey!" And I love Drew Carey so don't take it as an insult or anything. :D

Yes that's me!!!! :teeth: Is that how one treats royalty?? And I'm not real sure about me looking like Drew, although I wish I had his money. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter