How is the Bus service????

TmnsnMD

Mouseketeer
A while back there were a lot of complaints about the bus service inside FW -- Have things turned around for the better?

I know the boat goes to the MK and there is bus service to the other parks -- so how is that service - any better?

Any advise you could give us would be great! (Waiting time, trip time, etc)

Thanks,
Lisa

We have never had a problem with the busses in FW. You can take the boat to MK and there is a direct bus to the Water Parks also there is a direct bus to Animal Kingdom. For Downtown Disney you must got to ttc 1st. Also for Epcot you need to got to TTC and transfer to a monorail. Or take a bus to Wilderness lodge then get off there and transfer to a bus directly to epcot. We usually rent a golf cart for internal transportation. Hope this helps.

We just returned about 2 weeks ago and found that the transportation was not too bad. We were in the 100 loop so I can't tell you about the internal campground service, but found the buses to TTC were frequent and not very crowded, at least when we rode. I Think the only time we had a real problem was when we took the bus home from MGM after Fantasmic. The crowd was so large that we finally got on the third bus. I would definitely drive to the park if you plan on staying until closing. Mainly because of the crowds. We were pleasantly surprised after reading the posts here. KQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter