How late can we plan?

BedKnobbery

Earning My Ears
I had contacted DU and was all set to schedule my cruise for August......then my cat needed emergency surgery ($600) and my car needs work (unknown amount as of yet). Since my income is sporadic, I don't like to plan for anything unless I have the cash on hand......but I'm worried that the cruise we want (7 day Aug 24) may be all booked up before I can re-stock the vaca fund. Has anyone scheduled a trip really close to the cruise date? I'm hoping that because it is kind of an off time to travel, there may be space still available later in the year. Thoughts, anyone?

While there may be space available, the later you book the more you'll be paying...you lose out on Early Booking Savings. If you can scrape together the deposit now you will lock in the lower price and you have until 60 days in advance to cancel, should you not be able to make the final payment.

Good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!