How late do buses/boats run?

SnowWhiteIsDreaming

<font color=990099>Tag Fairies bring nothing but <
I have made most of my PS for dinners already. Some are at MK and others are at other resorts (CR, Poly...). We are staying at the WL. My question is... how will we get back to the WL after we eat. Most of the PS are for 6:00 pm or 6:30 pm. We won't have a car - we are relying on the boat (to MK) and buses.

We are going in May, and the hours for the parks aren't 'out' yet, so if the buses stop running an hour after the parks close, I guess I won't know what that is until they post the hours.

I am hoping that the have some buses running between resorts and the parks for a while (for the people eating dinner) just like they have the early buses for the character breakfasts.

Thanks for any help!

The PS's you mentioned are for MK, CR and Poly. All those are on the resort monorail line, and that monorail runs until both MK and Epcot have been closed for at least and hour. More likely nearly two hours, which puts you somewhere near 11:00 pm. You can ride the monorail to the TTC and switch there to the Boone bus for WL. That bus runs until 2:00 a.m.

In general, the buses from any given park run to the resorts until that park is declared clear of ALL guests. This includes guests who are still dining at a park restaurant long after the park closes. So if you are dining late in a park, there will be transportation for you.

Thank you so much for your reply. I have been worried about this for a long time - I'd hate to be stranded at night with 2 little ones! Now, I can worry about planning the 'rest' of my vacation:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter