How late will Ohana hold a reservation?

It sure what time u are planning to leave, but would leaving earlier be an option? If I were ya, planning to leave at say 7am could u leave at say 5am?

To the poster who was stuck on the monorail and told they would hold their reservation. Yes it was their fault you were late, and they knew it. A guest running late for other reasons has no guarantee their reservation will be held.

I've had almost the same experience. Showed up late to an ADR due to an accident on the road, to be told that Disney was holding reservations as the monorail was down. If it wasn't for that, who knows if they would have seated us or not.

Last edited:
I drive in from just 2 1/2 hours away from Disney, and between the weather (rain), the never ending road construction and just parking, I’ve been up to an hour late for an ADR. Raglan and Wine Bar George both seated us, but it was so stressful. You’re making good time and you near you destination, suddenly it goes to hell and a hand basket! It happens every time, but good luck!

Yeah, I had forgotten about this part of the drive. The last two times we've driven to WDW, our ETA on the GPS has just sat there and ticked later and later as we sat in traffic in Orlando with no way to get to the resort that should have been just minutes away and ended up being almost 45 min later by the time we got there.

Let the 3:35 ressie go. You should have no trouble getting a more desirable time the week of your trip. Particularly 48 to 12 hours before, reservation times will typically appear as people cancel - even at popular restaurants like Ohana.

Lucky you can still call those restaurants directly:cool:.
I didn’t call, we were driving in torrential rains. We showed up both times, expecting absolutely nothing, yet they happily accomidated the 5 of us, without additional wait! :yay:

UPDATE!

Last night (3 days before the reservation!) we managed to snag a 6:45 reservation!!! After trying for months I had pretty much given up hope and then I just happened to check and there it was! Woohoo!!! Now we won’t have to stress. This is a perfect time!
I know you will enjoy that meal even more so now since you secured the new time change

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter