How long and how do you get to cirque from AKL

Mercenary

To infinity and beyond!
I know the AKL is out of the way and I wanted to mabe grab a counter meal before we head that way and change from our day in the park. We have the 9:00 show but I think I have to get there 45 min early. I will have my own car there and just wanted to find out if we sould drive bus or what... and to where or how?

Thanks

You can take a disney bus from AKL to Downtown Disney - they also stop at the West Side, which is where Cirque is. As for how long, it really depends on what type of transportation you take. I would say that from the time you either board the bus (or get in your car), it takes ~10 - 15 minutes.

Unfortunetly, at this time, the West Side bus stop is closed indefinetly. The Downtown Disney busses will stop and pickup at the Pleasure Island bus stop, across from Planet Hollywood. Busses to and from AK Lodge typically run every 15 minutes.

As for time, it really depends on traffic, the lights, and what route you take to get there... 15-20 mins, off hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter