How long do "big" movies stay on the ship?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
How long do Disney's bigger hits, stay on board? Does anyone know how long Monsters, Inc played on the ship? I'm wondering if there is any chance that movies like Finding Nemo or Pirates of hte Caribbean will still be showing in April.

I don't remember when Monsters, Inc. was released, but we saw it for the first time on the DCL in Sept., 2002. Hope that's some help.

Woobie

I think Monster's Inc was released Christmas time 2001, hope that helps!

We're going in Sept 2003 and are hoping Nemo is still playing b/c my DS loves that movie and we can't afford to keep paying to go see it! LOL

Me too, Stimpy!! My girls keep wanting to go back to the movies to see NEMO! I hope it is still playing when we are on the Wonder in September.

I would say a very long time. They were still running Lilo & Stitch in February. It depends if they get another animated blockbuster by then, would be my guess. Brother Bear is due soon, but I don't think it's going to be anything close to what Nemo is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter