How long does Fantasmic/WOC last?

Howdy,
Just wondering how long are each of the Fantasmic & World of Color shows?
Thanks & Cheers

According to Disney, WoC is 28 minutes and F! Is 27.

HOWEVER thats just the actual show length.

Time Before The Show
They open the viewing sections about an hour before the show. Depending on crowd levels in the park, those viewing areas can fill up fast.

The last time I did World of Colour, I was at the viweing section line up maybe 20 minutes before they opened and let people down to the waterside. Many families turned up 10 to 15 minutes before the show and were angry and frustrated that the viewing area was full and their kids couldnt see.

The same with Fantasmic. I usually pre-line up about 7.30pm, they open the viewing area at 8pm for the 9pm show.

Time After The Show
Once the show finishes, you need to remember that all the people who were behind you for the show are now in front of you trying to exit. You need to add about 20 minutes after the show ends to get to a clear walkway.

Total Time Approx Needed For Shows -depending on park crowds

28 minutes show time
60 minutes in viewing section
20 minutes pre -line up for viewing section
20 minutes to exit
Total = 128 minutes / 2 hours 8 minutes

HOWEVER thats just the actual show length.

Time Before The Show
They open the viewing sections about an hour before the show. Depending on crowd levels in the park, those viewing areas can fill up fast.

The last time I did World of Colour, I was at the viweing section line up maybe 20 minutes before they opened and let people down to the waterside. Many families turned up 10 to 15 minutes before the show and were angry and frustrated that the viewing area was full and their kids couldnt see.

The same with Fantasmic. I usually pre-line up about 7.30pm, they open the viewing area at 8pm for the 9pm show.

Time After The Show
Once the show finishes, you need to remember that all the people who were behind you for the show are now in front of you trying to exit. You need to add about 20 minutes after the show ends to get to a clear walkway.

Total Time Approx Needed For Shows -depending on park crowds

28 minutes show time
60 minutes in viewing section
20 minutes pre -line up for viewing section
20 minutes to exit
Total = 128 minutes / 2 hours 8 minutes
Thank for the details. I think we will do a package for both :)

Thank for the details. I think we will do a package for both :)

You are welcome :) I do dining packages too. I always do the Fantasmic Blue Bayou package every year. The last time I saw World of Colour I did the Wine Country Tratoria package. The timings I listed above were for these packages. I have see many first timers turn up 10 minutes before show time and start complaining that the viewing area is full and that they PAID to have a good view and now they dont cos of all the people!!

You are welcome :) I do dining packages too. I always do the Fantasmic Blue Bayou package every year. The last time I saw World of Colour I did the Wine Country Tratoria package. The timings I listed above were for these packages. I have see many first timers turn up 10 minutes before show time and start complaining that the viewing area is full and that they PAID to have a good view and now they dont cos of all the people!!
Yes, we are thinking about Blue Bayou, as well. And probably the dessert package for world of color. Yes, we’ll get there early for both of them, but at least we don’t have to get there quite as early, correct?

For all shows, I recommend planning 45 minutes after the start time until you are clear of the area.

Also note if you are seeing the first showing of Fantasmic you will have to stay where you are until after the Fireworks. (unless this has changed, I haven't been in a few years.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter