How long does it normally take for the Haunted Mansion to have the overlay removed and reopen?

Sith

Through victory, my chains are broken...
We are potentially making another weekend trip in January or February 2018. I was thinking about the weekend of January 27-28, but will wait until Feb if the Haunted Mansion was not going to be reopened by then. What are the chances it will reopen by then? Any idea?

Also, is there something going on in town that weekend? Hotels are pricey/ unavailable that weekend. Anybody know what's going on?

Ok, thanks. Didn't realize it was NAMM weekend. I'll definitely wait til February.

To answer the question about Haunted Mansion; it usually takes 11 days to remove the overlay (assuming they don't fold in some other refurbishment). So assuming it follows a pattern similar to past years, it will close on Monday, January 7 and then re-open on Friday, January 19. After that, IaSW usually closes to have it's overlay removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!