How long does it take for parade to reach castle/hub area?

corgi_monster

DIS Veteran
I have a 4pm reservation at BoG but would really like to catch the 3pm parade. How long will it take for the parade to reach the hub? Will I have enough time to make it to BoG?

Also, how early should I arrive if I want to stake out a spot on the curb for 6 people?

I realize I could watch it from Adventureland, but that would be my second choice.

I have a 4pm reservation at BoG but would really like to catch the 3pm parade. How long will it take for the parade to reach the hub? Will I have enough time to make it to BoG?

Also, how early should I arrive if I want to stake out a spot on the curb for 6 people?

I realize I could watch it from Adventureland, but that would be my second choice.
It’s takes about 15 miiites to reach the Castle. You’d have enough time to get to BOG.

The parade does not travel through Adventureland...you’d have to watch it in Frontierland or near the Hall of Presidents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter