How Long Does It Take To Get From Garden Grille To Yacht & Beach Club Dock???

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
Was wondering if anyone here knows how long it would take us to get from the Garden Grille restaurant to the Yacht & Beach Club dock to board for an Illuminations Cruise??

Do we have to take a bus from Epcot, can we walk there( if so how long of a walk), or do we take the monorail?

If we have a 6:00pm ps and we have to board the boat at 8:15 does this give us enough time? We will also have my late 70's something parents with us so there won't be any brisk walking to get there. Thanks everyone!

To get to the Y&BC dock you would walk from the Garden Grille into the World Showcase in the direction of Canada. Right after you past the United Kingdom, you will see a path going off to the right and signs to the International Gateway. Following that path.. you will exit the park and staying to your right you can walk along the lake to the Y&BC dock.

An easier way on the feet is to take one of the boats that go between the Epcot hotels and Epcot. You catch the boat at the International Gateway. It would deposit you right at the same dock your cruise will leave from. Now, this boat is rather slow and you usually have to wait on it at the Gateway dock. Also, Y&BC may not be the first stop. I can't remember which direction it goes.

There is no bus directly from Epcot to the Y&BC or monorail access. You can get there on a bus you could go to Downtown Disney and change buses.

Now.. how long will this take? If you have to walk slowly, I would say 20 min or so. On the boat.. maybe longer. If it was me, I would allow 35 -40 minutes to be sure, but I am a worrier for how long things take and not being late.

Have you thought about having dinner at one of the restaurants at the Boardwalk, The Yacht Club,or the Beach Club and having the Garden Grille another night? It is is going to be quite a walk for your senior family members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter