How long does it take to receive a Disney Rewards Redemption Card

Speri337

Mouseketeer
I would like to use mine on some Photopass photos, but I'm afraid I won't get it in time. How long does it usually take to receive one? My order says 5 to 7 business days, but I'm assuming that does not include processing time.

It also says that I can access my card in 24/48 hours. Does that mean I can use it online in 24/48 hours?

You can pick up a rewards redemption card in the parks at Guest Services. I think we had to show our Disney Visa card. Then you call an 800 number and have your reward dollars loaded onto the card.

You can pick up a rewards redemption card in the parks at Guest Services. I think we had to show our Disney Visa card. Then you call an 800 number and have your reward dollars loaded onto the card.

Unfortunately I'm no longer there.

I would like to use mine on some Photopass photos, but I'm afraid I won't get it in time. How long does it usually take to receive one? My order says 5 to 7 business days, but I'm assuming that does not include processing time.

It also says that I can access my card in 24/48 hours. Does that mean I can use it online in 24/48 hours?
I ordered one this month on 9/9 and it arrived 9/21. 12 calendar days; 9 business days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!