How Long for BOG 3 Courses?

kerryk74

Mouseketeer
Hello,
Can someone tell me approximately how long it takes to do lunch at BOG now that it is no longer quick service?

Hello,
Can someone tell me approximately how long it takes to do lunch at BOG now that it is no longer quick service?
An hour is ample time for the meal, once you're seated. Allow 15 minutes or so to be seated.

We ate lunch (really dinner) there this July, btw.

Hello,
Isn't like $65? Do you want it to be quick? I don't mean that unkindly, I just mean when spending that much, and a 3 course meal, I would expect 1 1/2 hours or more, depending on how slow it is, and how long it takes to get and settle the bill.

Isn't like $65? Do you want it to be quick? I don't mean that unkindly, I just mean when spending that much, and a 3 course meal, I would expect 1 1/2 hours or more, depending on how slow it is, and how long it takes to get and settle the bill.
OP is probably planning the day & just needs an idea of how long it takes.

BOG is not a 90 minute meal once seated. I've had the pre fixe meal there twice, and it just doesn't take that long (unless you choose to hang out & really linger over coffee or something, but that's separate from how long the meal actually takes). They're quite efficient with the courses & the bill. An hour is a better estimate, allowing plenty of time.

We only have one day at MK this trip, but my daughter loves BOG. I am simply trying to plan, and if it was going to take more than an hour, we would probably pass this time. I'm totally okay with an hour, though.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!