How long for Garden Grill breakfast?

Mango7100

DIS Veteran
How long does Garden Grill breakfast typically take (not a PPO time)? I have read that he characters visit your table multiple times. Just want to make sure we allow enough time before our FP start...thanks!

Yesterday am we were seated at 805. met all the characters by 830 and chip/dale both came around a second time.

We were Done eating and paying by 845 and off to soarin. We didn’t feel rushed at all. Waits may be longer as the morning goes on and it gets busier though

The upside is unless you're ordering alcohol through the meal, you can just cash out immediately if need be (that's sometimes the longest part). I think we spent 45 minutes or an hour here?

I always plan on an hour at any TS we go to. Usually, it takes less time, but I like a time cushion when planning. I don’t think at GG, it ever took a whole hour, but it’s just DH & I, so we didn’t take as much time with each of the characters as children do or to eat.

If you plan on an hour, that should be more than enough time, even if it takes the characters a little bit of time to make their way to your table.

We always make an 8am ADR on a 9am park opening day (no magic hours), we are usually seated straight away, and because you don't order the food, the platters are brought to you within a few minutes. We usually see each character twice, eat lots of food and are still able to make it to Soarin before the crowds arrive. (I feel very sad thinking about it as we are having a Disney-free year in 2020, what were we thinking???)

Last edited:

We were there this past Wed for an 8:10 reservation and were let in later than expected, just before 8 instead of 745ish. The line for the dining folks was quite long but moved fast once let in. We were seated around 8:05, and we decided to take more time given how pricey the CP packages are for breakfast foods and ate until a little after 9am. Saw all of the characters at least twice, some more than that. Soarin was posted 15, and was pretty much a walk on for 2x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!