how long for hoop dee doo

Takes about 2.6 days to fully digest though.

Every time we went to HDDR, the food made me very nauseous. Could barely make it through the end and the bus back to hotel. After this happened on 3 consecutive visits, it went on my banned list.

We give four hours from resort to resort since there is a bus ride to boats and walking to the Hall then back.

Takes about 2.6 days to fully digest though.

LOL! Agreed! My meal there is mostly the strawberry shortcake. I eat some of the salad and bread and pull the skin off the chicken. The rest is just kind of gross, IMHO, but we still enjoy the show, so we still go!

2 hours max for the meal and show; however you will spend about the same amount of time getting to and from the show, especially if you have to transfer.

2 hours max for the meal and show; however you will spend about the same amount of time getting to and from the show, especially if you have to transfer.
the meal and show them selves is almost 2 hours long not counting transportation there and back

Also, it depends on which show you do, in our experience the late show can run over 2 hours at times because they don't have to clear out in time for the next show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter