How long for refunds to post for cancelled WDW room only reservations in Canada?

Best_Vacation_EVER!

DIS Veteran
So we had 2 WDW December Room only bookings (split stay) for Christmas --- which we cancelled. We rebooked at Universal for March --- we would have rebooked at WDW but that wasn't an option so we're going to spend time doing some different stuff in Orlando that we don't normally do --- golf, Kennedy, shopping, relaxing, etc... . How long does it take for the refund to post on your Canadian credit card? I know they say 2 billing cycles but in the real world how long does it actually take?

On April 10, I cancelled a reservation at All-Star Movies, then immediately made another slightly different booking at the same resort. The new reservation appeared immediately on my credit card as a PENDING transaction, and I got the refund of my first reservation on April 13, so three days later.

We've gone to Disneyland or Disney World each summer for the past 15 years, and I just can't bring myself to cancel my Aug 1-15 Disney World hotel reservations. I have a feeling that the Canada/US border will not yet be open by early August, so I imagine the decision will be made for me.

I wore a mask for the first time yesterday for approximately 30 minutes, and I can't say I enjoyed the experience. The thought of wearing a mask for hours on end in Orlando in summertime does not appeal to me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter