How long from MCO to WL?

WiscMomof2

DIS Veteran
If we land at MCO at 2:45 PM when should we realistically expect to arrive at WL? We are most likely going to go with a towncar service and may use the grocery stop to grab a couple of items. I'm curious because I'm trying to figure out what time we can make a PS for that eve and not be super rushed. Thanks in advance for the info.

Assuming no delays, you are likely to get to your room with baggage between 4:30 and 5 p.m without grocery stop and add another 30 minutes with. The actual trip from MCO to WL takes about 25 minutes, but you need to walk to baggage area, wait for bags, wait for towncar, travel to WL, stand in line and check in, and get to room with bags, and if you grocery stop you need to do that in between.

Last week we landed on a Sunday at 1:00 pm. Went to baggage claim, picked up our car using the National Emerald Aisle (great service!!!!), and were on our way to the WL. The next time I looked at my watch, I was standing at the WL check-in desk and it was only 2 pm! I thought this was great time!

If you are renting a car, I highly recommend National. It is incredibly quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter