How long has it been since you visited the World?

1 month is too long IMO but to all you DIS-ers out there....how long since you all visited Disney? Me, 7 months, I am going in November after a short trip to Vegas in April, so it will be 16 months.
It's been 6 years for my family. That recovery that the economy has supposedly gone through hasn't happened at my house yet. And, with the way Disney is continually raising prices and charging more and more for things that used to be included in your resort or park tickets, it doesn't look like there will be any more trips for us. And, from recent numbers, it appears that Disney has no motivation to care about this. They keep getting more and more visitors while offering less and less at higher prices. Go figure.

Well, the last time I was there Epcot was still under construction, so I'm due. Will be there in 8 days!!!

it's been more than 7 years (Oct 2008) - far too many, but September 10 here we come.

It's been 6 days! Miss it so much. However... hubby surprised me this weekend by suggesting a return trip for my 40th.... in April!!!! So excited, let the planning begin pixiedust::bday::rainbow:

We were there 9/6-9/13 last year. Doing the same dates again this year!

December 2014... hopefully my kids will compete in the disney soccer tournament next year. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter