How long has it been since your visited the World?

• KSR0330

DIS Veteran
    About a month. I really want to start planning another trip, but 2017 has a lot of expenses for me, so I don't think we'll be going back any time too soon. :guilty:

Trackey79

Mouseketeer
    Our last trip was in May 2015 with just me and my girls. :sad: BUT we are now 101 days away from a week long trip staying at Fort Wilderness with the whole family and I cannot wait!! :-):D

Tink1987

DIS Veteran
    2 years. It is tempting to go every year but we like to visit other places and Disneyland is our true home.

That doesn't stop the nightly discussions and internal struggle every April when the UK free dining offers come out though :)

• mickey2minnie1

DIS Veteran
    This is not the norm but.... I was there for my 50th back in August because I got to take my son to college, going this spring to see my son who is doing the college program, and then this summer for a family trip. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :)

wacowgirl

Mouseketeer
    Last trip was in 2008 for me. Went with my oldest then, youngest stayed behind for fear of getting sick (we went to DL the year prior and got heat exhaustion). His last time going was in 1998. He's excited about this trip to say the least... not as excited as me though :)

• Parker Clan

Is it December yet?!
    Our last trip was Aug 2016 but we are going back in Aug 2017 so it's all good! I plan to go every summer until we live there in four years and then I'll go monthly :)

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
    Today we came home from another wonderful Thanksgiving trip :cloud9:

Next up March and Spring Break and Flower and Garden festival.

Laundress

DIS Veteran
    We last visited spring 2012. So much has changed. Looking forward to March 2017. Seeing all the new additions.

AndiSlamberg

Mouseketeer
    First world problems I know but it's officially been over 1 year since I was last at WDW and we have no current plans to return! :'( buuuuut if everything goes according to plan hopefully sometime in 2017 I'll be headed off the Disneyland instead! *fingers crossed*

siestakeys04

DIS Veteran
    2009 for us, planning for November for dh and I since we are not sure if our children will be able to go in July.

PamNC

DIS Veteran
    May 2016 - 7 months ago. Hoping for a big ol' trip this year but nothing planned yet.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS