How long has it been since you visited the World?

End of Oct 2015 - our first stay at Poly. I'm worried we are hooked..! Going back in 2 weeks.

A little over one month but it seems longer :sad:
New countdown 816 DAYS :o:smooth:. Plenty of time to stock up on Disney gift cards :bored:

Last time was Dec 2014. Will be back this December! Yay Thank goodness we live in California so we at least get to go to DL.

We just got home at the end of June and we aren't planning on returning until June, 2019. :sad: I'm going to have a really hard time waiting that long but we want to visit other places and are hoping that by our next trip maybe some new things will be open. We do have a Disney cruise to look forward to next fall.

Returned home on May 31, 2016 after 10 wonderful days...we may try Aulani next year but part of me still wants to go back to WDW...

December of 2015. Headed back this November. I went for more than 15 years without visiting WDW, and now I've been back at least once a year for the last decade. (along with my first ever trip to Disneyland last year)

December 2013! Before that...2004! Before that...I was in 6th grade, which feels like a million years ago! Definitely counting the days until our December 2016 trip--can hardly wait!! :)

It's been 21 years for me. I was 10 years old the last time I went I am 31 now. I am planning a trip not sure if I want to do the Disney Cruise or just go to Disney world .

Last stay was Labor Day week 2015. We stayed at WBC and probably had the best trip to WDW we have ever had. Nine days til our next stay and our first time at a Disney owned resort inside WDW. Getting excited!!!

It's been about 14 months since our last trip in July 2015. We had annual passes with waterpark access and our July 2015 was not the best as DH spent lots of time visiting various emergency clinics and hospitals while there dealing with an allergic reaction he was having to something he consumed before we left.

We return in about 66 days. This will be the first trip with my side of the family since about 2007 when my mom and dad and brother and girlfriend at the time joined us. This time it's a new girl for my brother (he has since gotten married to somebody else) and and two little boys...my nephews will be 2 and 4 for this trip. Looking forward to a different kind of tour experience with two little ones seeing the parks for the first time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!