How long has it been since you visited the World?

About a month. I really want to start planning another trip, but 2017 has a lot of expenses for me, so I don't think we'll be going back any time too soon. :guilty:

Our last trip was in May 2015 with just me and my girls. :sad: BUT we are now 101 days away from a week long trip staying at Fort Wilderness with the whole family and I cannot wait!! :-):D

2 years. It is tempting to go every year but we like to visit other places and Disneyland is our true home.

That doesn't stop the nightly discussions and internal struggle every April when the UK free dining offers come out though :)

This is not the norm but.... I was there for my 50th back in August because I got to take my son to college, going this spring to see my son who is doing the college program, and then this summer for a family trip. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. :)

Last trip was in 2008 for me. Went with my oldest then, youngest stayed behind for fear of getting sick (we went to DL the year prior and got heat exhaustion). His last time going was in 1998. He's excited about this trip to say the least... not as excited as me though :)

Our last trip was Aug 2016 but we are going back in Aug 2017 so it's all good! I plan to go every summer until we live there in four years and then I'll go monthly :)

Today we came home from another wonderful Thanksgiving trip :cloud9:

Next up March and Spring Break and Flower and Garden festival.

We last visited spring 2012. So much has changed. Looking forward to March 2017. Seeing all the new additions.

First world problems I know but it's officially been over 1 year since I was last at WDW and we have no current plans to return! :'( buuuuut if everything goes according to plan hopefully sometime in 2017 I'll be headed off the Disneyland instead! *fingers crossed*

2009 for us, planning for November for dh and I since we are not sure if our children will be able to go in July.

May 2016 - 7 months ago. Hoping for a big ol' trip this year but nothing planned yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!