How long has it been since you visited the World?

It's been 3 years since my solo trip. Currently planning a trip for late next year if I can save up for the time off from work. Trying to convince my dad to go with me during the early holiday season (early December). Unfortunately, he's not really a big Disney fan and hates anything animated. :(

11 months! It doesn't seem like it's been almost a year. I still haven't even written a trip report. We are talking about doing another trip soon. I miss Disney!

It been about 4 years for me. Got a trip booked for April though, so only 6 more months till I can go back!

44 days ago we got back. 307 till we arrive at the Contemporary for another magical 11 days!

We got back a month ago now and booked for the same month, but a week later so 11 months to go! We can book flights and have our reservation at OKW confirmed soon.

We were there in May for a weekend trip which wasn't long enough but before that we hadn't been there since Oct 2014 sadly... Im super excited about our upcoming Sept trip

We left about a month ago...and yes I am already looking at another “savings plan” so we can come back!!

By the time I return in October, it will be seven years! Unheard of in my house! When my daughters were growing up we went every eleven months as Colorado residents (thank you AP). We lived in Florida for two years and went at least once a month. Now we're all back in Colorado, life and circumstances have changed. Daughters grown, married and planning to become pregnant soon. I'm about to enter a new decade and decided to say farewell to the current and welcome to the next at one of my favorite places. It will be my first solo trip to anywhere.

Family trip in April 2018, combo her 6th birthday and our 13th anniversary trip. We went for our honeymoon in 2005 ...ages ago can't wait to see what's new since!

I thought it had been awhile since WE went for our honeymoon (9/2010), but we'll be back in 2 weeks! (Congrats on your 13th anniversary!!)

I haven't been since October 2016. And have tried a few times a book trips since but had to call an cancel. I was suppose to go this year in January but it just wasn't working out with work. I am trying to plan a family trip for Either April 2019 or September 2019 can't decide. Wish I could do both

Depends on how you define "trip." I'm fairly local, so I've been loads of times for day trips, but the last time I did a proper WDW vacation over multiple days and a resort stay? I honestly couldn't tell you. I know I went for a solo weekend trip in 2011...and I know my family hasn't gone since 2013, but I can't remember if we did anything in 2012. So it's been six, seven years for an overnight stay. And I've never stayed longer than 3 nights in a row, so my upcoming 5 night stay is a big deal for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts