How long has it been since you visited the World?

It's now been 1,118 days since Disney (05/09/15). We'll be there in another 192 days though!

We were there early December. I didn't think I'd be returning this year, but it worked out that my daughter and I can take a first ever just-the-two-of-us trip to Disney this August. I'm crazy excited about it!

15 years! The first and only time I've been to Disney was my Senior year of High School. So excited to go back in April 2019 (which will be 16 years since I went by then)!

Seven LONG years!. Going back in October and upgrading to an AP. I plan on going as many times as I can within the next year to make up for the long drought!

We were there May 2017 (10 glorious days including opening weekend of Pandora!). Planning to be back next year!

Last trip was in 2004, DS was in 8th grade. Next week DH & I are meeting him there with his wife, and my 3 grandsons. (we live in different states).

I always dreamed I'd do Disney with grandchildren someday & last year we all went to DL & next week DW! I feel so blessed and I'm so excited I can't stand it!

I should add DS and I went to Tokyo Disney in 2011 the first day they reopened after the Earthquake/Tsunami, The park was empty 0 wait on everything we got a lot of attention being American. They thanked us for coming to Japan after their disaster and trusting in them. Such a wonderful culture!

Went back in 2013 when we only had one child at 2 year old. Now we are going back with our 7 year old and 4 year old. Can't wait!

Almost 21 years. And even longer for my husband! We are really looking forward to old favorites and enjoying everything new to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!