How long is the walk from SSR to DTD?

abeyst

DIS Veteran
I know this question depends on your room location in SSR, but can someone give me an approximate time?

We'll probably do some resort tours and eat some CS meals at other resorts, then take the bus to DTD. Just wondering if we can walk to SSR.

Or we could take the boat? Which is faster?

It took us about 3 minutes. But, our room was in the section closest to DTD. I think it was Congress Park. It was a very short walk!

We did not walk it because we were in the Grandstand section and were exhausted from commando park touring but I would guess a good 15-20 minutes from there. We would have jumped on the bus to Congress Park and then walked (if we had gone).

We would have jumped on the bus to Congress Park and then walked (if we had gone).

We did this for both directions one day. From the Grandstands we took any bus to CP then walked to DTD. On the way back, we hopped on any bus back to the main building then walked back to the Grandstands. Worked great. I think it was faster then the boat to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter